CommunityNews
Webassembly: the new kubernetes?
I had an “oh, duh, of course” moment a few weeks ago that I wanted to share: is WebAssembly the next Kubernetes?
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Etsy’s Journey to TypeScript.
Over the past few years, Etsy’s Web Platform team has spent a lot of time bringing our frontend code up to...
New
Assertion Functions in TypeScript.
TypeScript 3.7 implemented support for assertion functions in the type system. An assertion function ...
New
Javascript Does Not Need a StringBuilder.
Today I learned that Javascript does not need a StringBuilder for accumulating a large number ...
New
TypeScript and Set Theory .
How does set theory help to understand type assignability and resolution in TypeScript?
New
Monorepos in JavaScript & TypeScript.
A tutorial how to use a monorepo architecture in frontend JavaScript and TypeScript with tools...
New
Learning HTML was too hard so I made a compiler instead.
This is the 10-year story of how I struggled to learn how to code.
New
GitHub - astrodon/astrodon: Make Desktop apps with Deno :sauropod:.
Make Desktop apps with Deno :sauropod:. Contribute to astrodon/astro...
New
Introducing Ezno.
Introducing Ezno and the current state of the project.
New
Exploring how React’s dominance by default stifles frontend innovation, and why deliberate framework choices lead to better tools for per...
New
The five most popular JS frameworks – Angular, React, Vue, Svelte and Blazor – use different rendering strategies, and it shows.
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









