CommunityNews

CommunityNews

C to Wasm for Lazy People

  1. I suspect you’ve already have Emscripten (https://emscripten.org/) installed.
  2. Make sure, you’ve included the proper paths, so you can issue emcc from command line. If not sure, visit Emscripten’s documentation and see how it’s done. (tip: source emsdk_env.sh on your Emscripten installation folder - I assume you use bash).
  3. …

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Wasmino = WASM + Arduino (Running Arduino code in browser). Wasmino Running the “Fade” example Wasmino is an Arduino core fully compatib...
New
First poster: bot
View here: http://frigidriver.com/mazes/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
Meltano is open source, self-hosted, CLI-first, debuggable, and extensible. Today is a big day for Meltano and open source data toolin...
New
First poster: bot
Creating 3D graphics on the web has never been easier or more accessible. Svelte Cubed lets you build state-driven Three.js scenes with m...
New
CommunityNews
The proposal “Pipe operator (|>) for JavaScript” (by J. S. Choi, James DiGioia, Ron Buckton and Tab Atkins) introduces a new operator....
/js
New
First poster: bot
Pay attention to WebAssembly. WebAssembly is at an inflection point. Over the next few years, I expect to see increased adoption of WebA...
New
First poster: bot
Assertion Functions in TypeScript. TypeScript 3.7 implemented support for assertion functions in the type system. An assertion function ...
New
First poster: bot
The importance of designing accessibility in software from the ground up has only been emphasized by the pandemic, and as a consequence F...
New
First poster: bot
TIL: You Can Access A User’s Camera with Just HTML. So that’s the HTML capture attribute. It’s a pretty cool way to add a nicer user exp...
New
CommunityNews
Introducing Signals – Preact. Signals are a way of expressing state that ensure apps stay fast regardless of how complex they get. Signa...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New