CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Simulations are about to get way, way faster with JuliaSim

Simulations are about to get way, way faster with JuliaSim.
JuliaSim is a cloud-based simulation platform built on top of the Julia open source stack, including SciML and ModelingToolkit

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Docker. Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives… ...
New
CommunityNews
Microsoft is trying to leapfrog competitors like Google and Amazon as they face record antitrust scrutiny. The big picture: The deals ...
New
First poster: bot
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
First poster: bot
C++ Programming - The State of Developer Ecosystem in 2021 Infographic. The State of Developer Ecosystem 2021 is a detailed report about...
New
First poster: bot
Rubinius began as a metacircular implementation of Ruby and was billed as Ruby in Ruby. Today the core and much of the standard library, ...
New
First poster: dimitarvp
Rails is not written in Ruby. I’m born and raised in Kraków, a beautiful city in Poland, maybe you’ve heard about it, maybe you’ve even ...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - vitalik/django-ninja: :dash: Fast, Async-ready, Openapi, type hints based framework for building APIs. :dash: Fast, Async-rea...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - redneckbeard/thanos: Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Contribute to redneckbeard/t...
New
gfqdjb
The goal of this book is to help you get from a vague idea of what you need to implement (e.g.: “I need to build a website to manage sche...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New