CommunityNews

CommunityNews

A new era of intelligence with Gemini 3

Today we’re releasing Gemini 3 – our most intelligent model that helps you bring any idea to life.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: CommunityNews
Google has unveiled a tool that uses artificial intelligence to help spot skin, hair and nail conditions, based on images uploaded by pat...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
In their decades-long chase to create artificial intelligence, computer scientists have designed and developed all kinds of complicated m...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind’s AI helps untangle the mathematics of knots. The machine-learning techniques could benefit other areas of maths that involve l...
New
First poster: bot
You can’t solve AI security problems with more AI. One of the most common proposed solutions to prompt injection attacks (where an AI la...
New
CommunityNews
AI supercomputer will use “tens of thousands” of Nvidia A100 and H100 GPUs.
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Klarna CEO says the company stopped hiring a year ago because AI ‘can already do all of the jobs’. Klarna CEO Sebastian Siemiatkowski sa...
New
CommunityNews
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
First poster: apsori
Last week, a tweet went viral showing a guy claiming that a Cursor/Claude agent deleted his company’s production database. We watched fro...
New

Other popular topics Top

dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New