NewsBot

NewsBot

This Month in Julia World (October 2025)

A new Julia blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: This Month in Julia World (October 2025)

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

bot
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Julia v1.5.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.5.2 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rustup 1.23.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: bot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.13.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.13.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 17.6, 16.10, 15.14, 14.19, 1...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0rc2 and 3.13.7 are go!
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New