CommunityNews
Synadia and TigerBeetle Pledge $512K to the Zig Software Foundation
Announcing a shared commitment to advancing the future of systems programming and reliable distributed software. Synadia and TigerBeetle have together pledged a combined $512,000 USD to the Zig Software Foundation over the next two years.
Read in full here:
Popular Backend topics
New
Is Rust Used Safely by Software Developers?.
Rust, an emerging programming language with explosive growth, provides a
robust type syste...
New
This repository contains a collection of sample applications and libraries written in Zig programming language and using DirectX 12 API. ...
New
Why Lisp?
A lot of people ask us the question, why do we choose to use Common Lisp as our primary development language? Often times the q...
New
For the first 8 or so years of my programming experience, while I was an undergraduate and later graduate student, working in the experim...
New
New
Haskell in Production: Freckle.
In this interview, we talk with Pat Brisbin, a Principal Engineer at Freckle, a company that helps teach...
New
The History of Franz and Lisp.
In 1984, while a graduate student in mathematics and in the relatively new Computer Science Department at...
New
Triangle frenzy.
Suppose we want to draw a batch of images, where each image is made up of randomly positioned and colored triangles, th...
New
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap.
I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









