CommunityNews
Should I choose Ada, SPARK, or Rust over C/C++?
by Quentin Ochem – Oct 07, 2024. At AdaCore, we’re in the business of supporting people who develop high-integrity software, in particular for embedded systems. In terms of programming languages, this means supporting the most commonly found candidates, which in 2024 include C/C++, Ada/SPARK, and…
Read in full here:
Popular Backend topics
New
Why Lisp?
A lot of people ask us the question, why do we choose to use Common Lisp as our primary development language? Often times the q...
New
Multicore OCaml by kayceesrk · Pull Request #10831 · ocaml/ocaml.
This PR adds support for shared-memory parallelism through domains and...
New
I am often fascinated by old tech.
While I do not have the experience nor the expertise on the subject, in the last months, some very sp...
New
C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics.
Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language ba...
New
To build a web application you need to make architecture decisions across a range of topics. The beauty of Ruby on Rails or Django is tha...
New
GitHub - WhatsApp/waraft: An Erlang implementation of RAFT from WhatsApp.
An Erlang implementation of RAFT from WhatsApp. Contribute to ...
New
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap.
I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New
user-defined iteration using range over func values · Discussion #56413 · golang/go.
There is no standard way to iterate over a sequence...
New
The goal of this book is to help you get from a vague idea of what you need to implement (e.g.: “I need to build a website to manage sche...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









