CommunityNews
FrankenSQLite — The Monster Database Engine for Rust
A clean-room Rust reimplementation of SQLite with MVCC concurrency, RaptorQ self-healing, and zero unsafe code. 26-crate workspace delivering the monster database engine.
Read in full here:
Popular Backend topics
New
New
As I continue to work on Cyberscore, I keep finding new quirks / features in PHP and MySQL. All of the tests below are being run on mysql...
New
FreeBSD allows the management of multiple instances of PostgreSQL by means of rc.conf(5) .
The trick is to use profiles , that are avail...
New
What is 3110 about?
You might think this course is about OCaml. It’s not.
You might think this course is about data structures. It’s not...
New
This repository contains a collection of sample applications and libraries written in Zig programming language and using DirectX 12 API. ...
New
Rails adds support for Fiber-safe ActiveRecord ConnectionPools.
Ruby on Rails and ReactJS consulting company. We also build mobile appli...
New
v4 Announcement · actix/actix-web Wiki.
Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust. - v4 Announcement...
New
crubit/design.md at main · google/crubit.
Contribute to google/crubit development by creating an account on GitHub.
New
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy.
I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









