RobertRichards

RobertRichards

Quest 3: Features and Impacts in AR/VR/MR Gaming that You Should Know

The quality of gaming has already received a terrific boost with the arrival of next-gen AR (Augmented Reality), VR (Virtual Reality), and MR (Mixed Reality) technologies. This subsequently enhances the engagement of players across the globe with the immersive game world that leads to surplus revenue generation for enterprises of all shapes and sizes.

It is estimated that in 2028, the global market value of AR/VR/MR in gaming will experience a robust revenue growth of $242 billion with a CAGR of 36% from $26 billion in 2021 (Source: Sky Quest).

The deployment of AR, VR, and MR in gaming often requires vast industry experience and solid knowledge of using leading-edge development platforms like Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, Godot, and so on to attain the best results.

As such, consulting a leading game development company will help you a lot. This will also allow you to conceptualize exciting game app ideas to flourish in this market smoothly.

Recently, the global market has witnessed the grand arrival of Quest 3 which promises to level up your Mixed Reality (MR) gaming pleasure to several extents. In this post, we will help you understand the major features and the potential impacts of this new product on the video game industry in the coming days.

Let us First Know: Jaw-Dropping Features That Brought Quest 3 Into the Spotlight

#vr

Most Liked

RobertRichards

RobertRichards

Absolutely, NareshJuego! Your enthusiasm for the transformative power of AR/VR/MR in gaming is contagious. The features of Quest 3 indeed seem mind-blowing. :rocket: I’m particularly excited about Robust Performance and how it could revolutionize the gaming experience.

Considering the rapid growth projected for the AR/VR/MR market, it’s fascinating to think about the broader impacts on various industries. Do you have any predictions on which specific areas outside of gaming might witness significant changes due to these technologies?

Let’s keep this conversation going and explore the endless possibilities these innovations bring to the table! :video_game::sparkles:"

Feel free to personalize it based on the tone of the conversation and your specific interests in the topic.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
This post by @Paradox927 and all the excitement in this thread got me thinking - what kind of game would you make if you got into it?
New
AstonJ
Seen any cool WebAssembly games? Please share them here :nerd_face:
New
First poster: bot
To run this emulator, we recommend that your PC have at least 8GB of RAM; less than this amount can result in unpredictable behavior and ...
New
ManningBooks
Engineering Deep Learning Systems is a practical guide for software engineers and data scientists who are designing and building platform...
New
deadlyzayan
hey there everyone , hope you are all great . i have been a world of warcraft player as long as i can remember and i got this idea of sta...
New
mollyerin
Which operating system should I choose for gaming? I’ve been using Windows since I started, but now I’m wondering about switching to Luni...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
bic
Hello everybody :slight_smile: I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
grearch
So l dont know how many of you know dragon ball but this is a hypothetical game that has to do with the dragon ball series.I want to tell...
New
Huzi
I’ve been studying the mechanics behind Block Blast–style puzzle games, and I’m curious about the best approaches for developing one for ...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New