CommunityNews
Orthogonal Persistence, Webassembly, and Rust
Orthogonal Persistence and Webassembly.
Orthogonal persistence refers to persistence of data without explicitly saving it.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
New
By @kobaltz
Here’s a related thread about StimulusReflex - an exciting new way to build modern, reactive, real-time apps with Rails.
New
As crappy as 2020 was, JavaScript as a whole still managed to somehow move forward. As the language itself keeps improving thanks to new ...
New
In JavaScript programs, asynchrony arises in situations such as web-based user-interfaces, communicating with servers through HTTP reques...
New
In this article, I will discuss my journey from being an anti-TypeScript developer to a developer who now couldn’t think of going back to...
New
Because lighter plugins mean lighter sites.
https://vanillalist.top/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news ...
New
JavaScript has come a long way since I knew it as the “D” in DHTML. For anyone like me, who’s been reluctant to use the latest syntax tha...
New
Mine is Firebase because it is easy to learn and fast .
New
I first got into web design/development in the late 90s, and only as I type this sentence do I realize how long ago that was.
And boy, i...
New
CSS Fingerprinting is a technique of tracking and gathering information on site visitors. This method exploits the nature of CSS to track...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









