Wackytoons_Studio
New Game! Super Dunce/ Shot
Popular Game Dev topics
New
New
I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them.
It’s the first PlayStation s...
New
Team JethKo - Knee Deep is a detective adventure with role-playing elements & turn-based combat.
What started as a small project tur...
New
Hi guys, I’ve developed a free game on Google Play Store, could you tell me what you think?
The game is called “Structures: a building p...
New
FEI Equestriad World Tour
This game is mainly developed to amuse horse racing lovers. What makes this game quite engaging is the realist...
New
The fate of deadly dynamite blowing up is in your hands! You must prevent dynamite from touching nasty fireballs, or else it will blow up...
New
Hello,
I have a problem that you probably have too. I don’t have a problem with coding, but my problem is that as the game progresses, I...
New
Hi to everyone! i recently (not quite) started creating one game with an cool idea, for me at least.
The idea is this:
Frogger but in ...
New
Hello everyone! I’ve been developing a 2D game engine since October or something like that and the goal is to just make something simple,...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown













