AstonJ

AstonJ

How do you think the iOS dev experience could be improved?

Are there any improvements you think Apple could make to make things easier?

Most Liked

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

Make it possible to use something other than a Mac first of all, that’s overwhelmingly by far the #1 reason I never ported any of my android apps to iOS. ^.^

michael

michael

Full VS Code support for Swift.

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

AstonJ
September 15, 2020, at 10 a.m. PDT. Some speculation here:
New
AstonJ
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device… In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
New
bot
Learn about iOS 14’s new group messaging features that make long conversations easier to manage with threads and how to add more personal...
New
New
First poster: bot
Apps on all of Apple’s app stores will now have to reveal what data they collect and what it is used for. Ultimately if the user is un...
New
backslash-f
And I wrote a review of it. Great job, @Paradox927! It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO. I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
herminiotorres
Someone uses iPad Pro as a principal device to working? Most like programming stuff in your day-by-day?
New
RustemAqtau
Hi! Do you use 3rd party UI inspector tools like Sherlock or Reveal? Which is better?
New
steve_0
I am a react native developer and now, I want to upskill myself to become a native iOS developer. I have already started learning the ba...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New