bot

bot

17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before

17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before.
Say hello to iOS 14, which is rolling out as a free over-the-air software upgrade for iPhones right now (if you have an iPhone 6s or newer, then you’ll see it today). The latest version of iOS brings with it a whole host of new features and improvements, and we’ve rounded up 17 of our favorite changes that you should try after downloading the update.

This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it :+1:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

AstonJ
September 15, 2020, at 10 a.m. PDT. Some speculation here:
New
AstonJ
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device… In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
bot
17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before. Say hello to iOS 14, which is rolling out as a free over-the-air software up...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Apps on all of Apple’s app stores will now have to reveal what data they collect and what it is used for. Ultimately if the user is un...
New
backslash-f
And I wrote a review of it. Great job, @Paradox927! It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO. I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
AstonJ
Doesn’t have to be for coding, but just apps you’ve found useful; :smiley: I think this is great: The thing I like most about it is h...
New
RustemAqtau
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
New
RustemAqtau
How to convert time recurrence(daily, weekly, monthly, etc) to Rrule format and send to backend? Ex: "rrule": "FREQ=WEEKLY;BYDAY=MO,TU,W...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New