apoorv-2204

apoorv-2204

How are you using AI in your professional and personal life?

How are you using AI in my life? How the day to day life is changed around you? professional and in personal life?

  • I it use for autocomplete. (it works very good sometime) github copilot
  • Web Scraping, If i want to do research on something on internet, I use gemini 2.5 pro
  • document drafting: I now days use Ai for FOrmal/professional use.
  • I sometime use chatgpt to decode an image, its the most ever usefulness ever
    • image to text

H

#ai

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

I often have to refresh my memory about things which I am already familiar with (or in a broad sense) but need to look up specifics as and when needed and AI has been quite helpful. I don’t take its word for anything but it’s more a case of “ah yes I remember now”. So for me it cuts down a lot of hunting around and piecing things back together. It’s insane really, how good it already is..

Shiny

Shiny

I use ChatGPT for help with writing things, like speeches and presentations. I make an outline document for context, attach that to my GPT session and make a solid prompt.

I just started using Cursor for making Rails features and it’s pretty slick. I started with just the chat mode and it was nice to get some solid recommendations on creating styles. I’m mainly a backend developer so asking the agent (using Claude v4) things has actually helped increase my front end knowledge. I’ve moved over to agent mode now that I’m more comfortable and I can get certain features done in much less time. It’s not perfect but it’s like coding with a robot friend.

Still a lot to learn in this space but I’m starting to see some of the productivity benefits for sure.

gfqdjb

gfqdjb

I currently use AI for things like summarizing text or videos, generating or improving text, asking general questions, and handling some terminal-related tasks.

I’m still hesitant to rely on it for complex programming or data manipulation, though. In its current state, there’s a noticeable margin of error, which makes me cautious. If it can confidently give wrong answers to simple questions, how can I trust it with something more critical? That’s why I think everything it produces should be double-checked, and sometimes that review effort ends up canceling out the time it was supposed to save.

That said, I feel like at some point I’ll have to fully embrace AI-assisted software development just to stay competitive in this job market.

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

AstonJ
This video about multi-agent AI is a really nice watch - it only took them a few million tries to master certain strategies - doing much ...
#ai
New
AstonJ
Loads of news stories about DeepSeek here in the last few days, no surprise as it’s been making headlines across the world! Currently a h...
New
AstonJ
AI has been a hot topic here on Devtalk recently, so along that theme: How useful do you think AI dev tools are right now and how useful ...
New
Eiji
Yesterday a very interesting to discuss situation have happen. While StackOverflow still suffer a lot, because of chat bots, but yesterda...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Anthropic launched Claude Design this week and there’s a lot of noise about the generation demos and the stock reaction. But the feature ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Google just dropped a significant Deep Research upgrade: collaborative planning, multi-tool orchestration (MCP servers, Code Execution, F...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Anthropic shipped Opus 4.7 last week and the agentic coding improvements look real. But the breaking changes are giving me pause. Specif...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Cursor cloud agent development This month’s updates: Codex got real Windows sandboxing (May 13) ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
I was reading through a curated list of 60 real-world Claude Fable 5 cases (each logged with input, process, output, and an evidence tag)...
New
pagan
I am seeking a talented video creator who can help create stunning cinematic movies for the upcoming browser MMORPG Orizaya: Sisters of t...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New