AstonJ
Tucker Carlson confronts Sam Altman about 'murder' of OpenAI engineer
Tucker: You’ve had complaints from one programmer who said you steal people’s stuff without paying them and he winded up being murdered.
Most Liked
brennan
If they really did this, then they are really evil.
1
gfqdjb
Wow, this is the first time I’m hearing about this. Sounds like something straight out of a movie.
1
AstonJ
Isn’t that already a forgone conclusion? ![]()
Something very off about Sam - if I were owner of a company and one of my staff members died in suspicious circumstances I’d want to get to the bottom of it, even if just for my own safety of that of the rest of my staff.
1
Popular Ai topics
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
I’m reaching out to all software engineers, especially senior developers — I really want to hear your thoughts.
I’ve always loved buildi...
New
How are you using AI in my life? How the day to day life is changed around you? professional and in personal life?
I it use for autocom...
New
Hello
I hope you’re doing well. I’m looking to develop a custom chatbot and would love to collaborate with you on this project. The chat...
New
Google just dropped a significant Deep Research upgrade: collaborative planning, multi-tool orchestration (MCP servers, Code Execution, F...
New
Anthropic shipped Opus 4.7 last week and the agentic coding improvements look real. But the breaking changes are giving me pause.
Specif...
New
Curious how others deal with this: you start a refactoring task with your AI coding assistant, close the terminal, come back – and it has...
New
Anthropic shipped something called Dreaming for Managed Agents this week. It’s a scheduled background process that runs between sessions ...
New
Been using the skills repo (77K stars, #1 on GitHub Trending recently) with Claude Code. Sharing what worked and what did not.
What work...
New
Google shipped 3.5 Flash at I/O 2026. The “budget” Flash model now beats 3.1 Pro on coding and tool-calling benchmarks.
Key numbers (fro...
New
Other popular topics
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









