AstonJ

AstonJ

DeepSeek portal on Devtalk is now up

I have a feeling we’re going to see a lot of threads about DeepSeek, so have put up a portal for it :003:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

AstonJ
Loads of news stories about DeepSeek here in the last few days, no surprise as it’s been making headlines across the world! Currently a h...
New
kammy
Hi everyone! The other day I was having a debate with my friends about whether or not the top LLM models are “good at design.” I’d love ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
I’ve been following Seedance 2.0 since ByteDance dropped it in February, and after a few weeks of testing through third-party APIs, I wan...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Google just dropped a significant Deep Research upgrade: collaborative planning, multi-tool orchestration (MCP servers, Code Execution, F...
New
xiji2646-netizen
DeepSeek just released V4 and the pricing is hard to ignore. V4-Flash: $0.28/M output tokens. V4-Pro: $2.19/M. Both with 1M token contex...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Alibaba just opened public API access for HappyHorse 1.0, the model currently ranked #1 on Video Arena’s blind tests. What caught my att...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Claude Code, Markdown, and the Case for HTML Artifacts I do not think Markdown is going away. It is still the right format for README f...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Been using the skills repo (77K stars, #1 on GitHub Trending recently) with Claude Code. Sharing what worked and what did not. What work...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Cursor cloud agent development This month’s updates: Codex got real Windows sandboxing (May 13) ...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New