AstonJ
AI Hide & Seek
This video about multi-agent AI is a really nice watch - it only took them a few million tries to master certain strategies - doing much of the learning in parallel.
Popular Ai topics
Today, I tried to find some information and few times I not only got completely wrong answers, but even fake GitHub links … Every time I ...
New
I have a feeling we’re going to see a lot of threads about DeepSeek, so have put up a portal for it :003:
New
AI has been a hot topic here on Devtalk recently, so along that theme: How useful do you think AI dev tools are right now and how useful ...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
I’ve been following Seedance 2.0 since ByteDance dropped it in February, and after a few weeks of testing through third-party APIs, I wan...
New
Been using a two-stage workflow for AI video production that’s been consistently more reliable than text-to-video:
Generate a 3×3 stor...
New
Alibaba just opened public API access for HappyHorse 1.0, the model currently ranked #1 on Video Arena’s blind tests.
What caught my att...
New
Anthropic shipped Opus 4.7 last week and the agentic coding improvements look real. But the breaking changes are giving me pause.
Specif...
New
Claude Code, Markdown, and the Case for HTML Artifacts
I do not think Markdown is going away. It is still the right format for README f...
New
Cursor cloud agent development
This month’s updates:
Codex got real Windows sandboxing (May 13) ...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









