AstonJ
Most Liked
AstonJ
Loved season 1 and 2 of Westworld - season 3 is on now!
3
Eiji
AI and Films … First one which comes to my mind is definitely Red Queen:
![]()
3
asgartech
I’ve always thought of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein as one of the original scifi/robot/AI novels, and if you actually read it you might find the creature a far more sympathetic character than its creator, Victor Frankenstein, who abandoned his creation in revulsion and terror at what he had done.
I had the opportunity to see the UK National Theatre’s recent stream of a production of Frankenstein starring Benedict Cumberbatch; it’s too bad it’s no longer showing.
http://ntlive.nationaltheatre.org.uk/productions/ntlin4-frankenstein
2
Popular Ai topics
I saw this clip of Elon Musk talking about AI and wondered what others think - are you looking forward to AI? Or do you find it concerning?
New
This video about multi-agent AI is a really nice watch - it only took them a few million tries to master certain strategies - doing much ...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
General thoughts on google gemini ?
IMHO , when compared chatgpt and claude sonnnet its pretty shit, and its feels broken,
New
Hi everyone!
The other day I was having a debate with my friends about whether or not the top LLM models are “good at design.” I’d love ...
New
Yesterday a very interesting to discuss situation have happen. While StackOverflow still suffer a lot, because of chat bots, but yesterda...
New
Been using a two-stage workflow for AI video production that’s been consistently more reliable than text-to-video:
Generate a 3×3 stor...
New
DeepSeek just released V4 and the pricing is hard to ignore.
V4-Flash: $0.28/M output tokens. V4-Pro: $2.19/M. Both with 1M token contex...
New
DeepSeek officially launched deepseek-v4-flash and deepseek-v4-pro in preview on April 24, 2026. The legacy routes (deepseek-chat, deepse...
New
Anthropic shipped something called Dreaming for Managed Agents this week. It’s a scheduled background process that runs between sessions ...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









