xiji2646-netizen

xiji2646-netizen

GPT Image 2 + Seedance 2.0 pipeline - what's your experience with the storyboard grid approach?

Been using a two-stage workflow for AI video production that’s been consistently more reliable than text-to-video:

  1. Generate a 3×3 storyboard grid with GPT Image 2 (each panel = one shot)

  2. Use that grid as the starting frame for Seedance 2.0 with a shot-by-shot motion prompt

Storyboard grid example

The main advantages over direct text-to-video:

  • Pacing is controlled before you touch the video model

  • Character consistency is much stronger (all shots generated in one unified image)

  • Seedance 2.0 interprets the storyboard as a multi-shot sequence rather than a single drifting clip

For anime-style content, the same principle applies with character sheets and comic pages as the input.

The key insight: final video quality depends heavily on input image quality. GPT Image 2 is very good at producing structured visual assets that work well as video inputs.

Prompt library for storyboard grids, character sheets, and more:

Has anyone tried variations on this? Curious whether 4×4 grids work better for longer pieces, and how you’re handling the motion prompt structure for complex sequences.

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

AstonJ
I saw this clip of Elon Musk talking about AI and wondered what others think - are you looking forward to AI? Or do you find it concerning?
New
Eiji
Today, I tried to find some information and few times I not only got completely wrong answers, but even fake GitHub links … Every time I ...
#ai
New
AstonJ
Loads of news stories about DeepSeek here in the last few days, no surprise as it’s been making headlines across the world! Currently a h...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
AstonJ
AI has been a hot topic here on Devtalk recently, so along that theme: How useful do you think AI dev tools are right now and how useful ...
New
apoorv-2204
General thoughts on google gemini ? IMHO , when compared chatgpt and claude sonnnet its pretty shit, and its feels broken,
#ai
New
kammy
Hi everyone! The other day I was having a debate with my friends about whether or not the top LLM models are “good at design.” I’d love ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Cursor cloud agent development This month’s updates: Codex got real Windows sandboxing (May 13) ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Google shipped 3.5 Flash at I/O 2026. The “budget” Flash model now beats 3.1 Pro on coding and tool-calling benchmarks. Key numbers (fro...
New
LatentLogic
I got tired of comparing Seedance 2.0 API providers. There are simply too many. I have personally come across at least 20–30 platforms, ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New