xiji2646-netizen
Anyone else running multiple coding agents right now?
Cursor cloud agent development
This month’s updates:
-
Codex got real Windows sandboxing (May 13) — dedicated user accounts, OS-level firewall rules
-
Cursor shipped cloud agent dev environments (May 13) — multi-repo, Dockerfile config, scoped secrets
-
Claude Code doubled its five-hour rate limits for Pro/Max/Team/Enterprise (May 6)
Each getting better at its own thing. But the cross-agent issues are still there: three API keys, three dashboards, no automatic fallback when one hits limits.
Curious what setups others are using. Anyone routing multiple CLIs through a single endpoint?
Popular Ai topics
Today, I tried to find some information and few times I not only got completely wrong answers, but even fake GitHub links … Every time I ...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
How are you using AI in my life? How the day to day life is changed around you? professional and in personal life?
I it use for autocom...
New
Hi everyone!
The other day I was having a debate with my friends about whether or not the top LLM models are “good at design.” I’d love ...
New
Hello
I hope you’re doing well. I’m looking to develop a custom chatbot and would love to collaborate with you on this project. The chat...
New
I’ve been following Seedance 2.0 since ByteDance dropped it in February, and after a few weeks of testing through third-party APIs, I wan...
New
Just went through the Anthropic migration guide for Opus 4.7 and there are more gotchas than the announcement implied. Curious if others ...
New
Anthropic launched Claude Design this week and there’s a lot of noise about the generation demos and the stock reaction. But the feature ...
New
Been using a two-stage workflow for AI video production that’s been consistently more reliable than text-to-video:
Generate a 3×3 stor...
New
DeepSeek just released V4 and the pricing is hard to ignore.
V4-Flash: $0.28/M output tokens. V4-Pro: $2.19/M. Both with 1M token contex...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









