xiji2646-netizen

xiji2646-netizen

Anyone using Codex hooks in production?

Codex mobile in the ChatGPT app

https://techcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/05/App-view.png?resize=1200,675)

Codex shipped a batch of infra updates in May 2026:

  • Mobile access (preview) — manage sessions from ChatGPT on iOS/Android

  • Hooks now GA — inject scripts at 6 lifecycle points (PreToolUse, PostToolUse, PermissionRequest, etc.)

  • Access tokens for Business/Enterprise CI/CD

  • Remote SSH GA

I am most interested in hooks. The PreToolUse event lets you scan Bash commands before they execute — useful for credential leak prevention. But the docs say it does not intercept all shell calls yet.

Anyone tried hooks for compliance or security workflows? What patterns are you using?

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

Eiji
Today, I tried to find some information and few times I not only got completely wrong answers, but even fake GitHub links … Every time I ...
#ai
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
apoorv-2204
How are you using AI in my life? How the day to day life is changed around you? professional and in personal life? I it use for autocom...
#ai
New
kammy
Hi everyone! The other day I was having a debate with my friends about whether or not the top LLM models are “good at design.” I’d love ...
New
nix0097
Hello I hope you’re doing well. I’m looking to develop a custom chatbot and would love to collaborate with you on this project. The chat...
New
xiji2646-netizen
I’ve been following Seedance 2.0 since ByteDance dropped it in February, and after a few weeks of testing through third-party APIs, I wan...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Just went through the Anthropic migration guide for Opus 4.7 and there are more gotchas than the announcement implied. Curious if others ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Anthropic launched Claude Design this week and there’s a lot of noise about the generation demos and the stock reaction. But the feature ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Been using a two-stage workflow for AI video production that’s been consistently more reliable than text-to-video: Generate a 3×3 stor...
New
xiji2646-netizen
DeepSeek just released V4 and the pricing is hard to ignore. V4-Flash: $0.28/M output tokens. V4-Pro: $2.19/M. Both with 1M token contex...
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New