AstonJ
Can you spot the AI generated human?
Can you spot the AI generated person in the pic below?
Spoiler
…they’re all A.I generated!!
Video here:
Most Liked
OvermindDL1
Reminds me of this site, lol:
https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/
1
Popular Ai topics
Can you spot the AI generated person in the pic below?
▶
Spoiler
Video here:
New
I have a feeling we’re going to see a lot of threads about DeepSeek, so have put up a portal for it :003:
New
Hi everyone!
The other day I was having a debate with my friends about whether or not the top LLM models are “good at design.” I’d love ...
New
Been using a two-stage workflow for AI video production that’s been consistently more reliable than text-to-video:
Generate a 3×3 stor...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Curious how others deal with this: you start a refactoring task with your AI coding assistant, close the terminal, come back – and it has...
New
Been using the skills repo (77K stars, #1 on GitHub Trending recently) with Claude Code. Sharing what worked and what did not.
What work...
New
Google shipped 3.5 Flash at I/O 2026. The “budget” Flash model now beats 3.1 Pro on coding and tool-calling benchmarks.
Key numbers (fro...
New
I got tired of comparing Seedance 2.0 API providers.
There are simply too many. I have personally come across at least 20–30 platforms, ...
New
I recently integrated Seedance 2.5 into one of my own projects. The basic API flow is simple: create a task, get the task ID, and poll un...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel










