CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Elm Compiler Written in Elm

In short, elm-in-elm aims to unblock and encourage people to play with compilers and the Elm language itself, explore new frontiers and have fun!

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

vLev
As a 16y/o with enormous amounts of time during quarantine, I decided to learn neural networks. To further understand the concept, I deci...
New
First poster: bot
HTML Boilerplate is the gold standard of HTML base templates but I’ve always wanted something simpler. We don’t need to force decisions ...
New
CommunityNews
WebAssembly-Powered FM Synthesizer. An 8-operator, polyphonic FM synthesizer running completely in the web browser via Rust compiled to ...
New
First poster: bot
Flame is a fast & simple framework inspired by the Elm architecture for building web applications in PureScript
New
First poster: AstonJ
Try it here: https://david.li/paint/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
Instead of pulling you into a library-specific magical world, CalDOM let you fully access the DOM directly while keeping the reactivity. ...
New
First poster: bot
Pablo is a small, open-source JavaScript library for SVG, the web standard for vector graphics. It can be used for vector-based art, game...
New
First poster: bot
Solid stands on the shoulders of giants, particularly React and Knockout. If you’ve developed with React Hooks before, Solid should seem ...
New
NKTgLaw
The NKTg Law (Law of Variable Inertia) introduces a new way to treat inertia not only as a theoretical physics concept but as quantifiabl...
New
MartinDelophy
Hi everyone, I’ve been building Timeline Studio, an open-source video editor that runs directly in a modern browser. It combines a multi...
New

Other popular topics Top

Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New