CommunityNews

CommunityNews

FIDO2 security key company releases hardware that's open source and uses Rust

Our Solo v2 launch is official!.
Our Kickstarter campaign for our next generation of Solo products launches on January 26th. To > get alerted when the campaign is live, you can sign up here.
Update: The campaign is now live! Check it out to see all the details.

Humble beginnings
I’ve been working on Solo for almost 3 years now. It started back when I was in college and on a whim, ordered a run of 1000 security keys that I designed and then shipped them all to Amazon.

I didn’t think any would sell, but turns out they all did! Since then I’ve grown a team and have gone full time on this.
Thank you to everyone that has supported us and given us a chance. We are a bootstrapped hardware company and it’s not easy! Your support truly helps a lot.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/conorpatrick/solo-v2-safety-net-against-phishing

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Typing is Hard Type Checking and Type Inference Common terms Completeness Soundness Decidability Hindley-Milner Type System Dependent t...
New
First poster: bot
Kawa is a general-purpose programming language that runs on the Java platform. It aims to combine: the benefits of dynamic scripting la...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
What we can learn from “_why” the long lost open source developer… Code might not last forever, but _why proves you can have an impact t...
New
CommunityNews
GitHub - mthom/scryer-prolog: A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Rust… A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Ru...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - cshum/imagor: Fast, Docker-ready image processing server written in Go and libvips, with Thumbor URL syntax. Fast, Docker-ready...
New
First poster: bot
Haskell in Production: Freckle. In this interview, we talk with Pat Brisbin, a Principal Engineer at Freckle, a company that helps teach...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
First poster: bot
not-common-lisp-to-julia.org. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New