CommunityNews
A short history of ReScript (BuckleScript)
A short history of ReScript (BuckleScript).
It takes time to write such a post for a non-native speaker like me, but I appreciate what the OCaml gives me and believe I am doing good for the community, so I decide to write a short history of ReScript and explain the motivations behind this project. I like OCaml, that’s why I decided to go to PlClub@UPenn for further study after undergraduate (2011). I wrote lots of tutorials around OCaml and used to be one of the maintainers of camlp4, I was even honored to be listed as core maintainers o…
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Docker.
Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives… ...
New
Tails is a minimal, fast Forth-like interpreter core. It uses no assembly code, only C++, but an elegant tail-recursion technique inspire...
New
A conversation with Laurent Mazare about how your choice of programming language interacts with the kind of work you do, and in particula...
New
GitHub - cshum/imagor: Fast, Docker-ready image processing server written in Go and libvips, with Thumbor URL syntax.
Fast, Docker-ready...
New
One of the strongest sides of Go programming language is a built-in concurrency based on Tony Hoare’s CSP paper. Go is designed with conc...
New
New
Python 3.11 in the Web Browser - A Journey Christian Heimes PyConDE & PyDataBerlin 2022 conference .
Compile CPython to Web Assembly...
New
clog/LEARN.md at main · rabbibotton/clog.
CLOG - The Common Lisp Omnificent GUI. Contribute to rabbibotton/clog development by creating ...
New
GitHub - Shirakumo/trial: A fully-fledged Common Lisp game engine.
A fully-fledged Common Lisp game engine. Contribute to Shirakumo/tria...
New
GitHub - tetratelabs/wazero: wazero: the zero dependency WebAssembly runtime for Go developers.
wazero: the zero dependency WebAssembly ...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









