CommunityNews
Python 3.11 in the Web Browser
Python 3.11 in the Web Browser - A Journey Christian Heimes PyConDE & PyDataBerlin 2022 conference .
Compile CPython to Web Assembly, and run it in web browsers or Node.js.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
joeb
So I guess this would be like Blazor from .NET?
2
Popular Backend topics
New
New
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
GitHub - mthom/scryer-prolog: A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Rust…
A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Ru...
New
GitHub - vydd/sketch: A Common Lisp framework for the creation of electronic art, visual design, game prototyping, game making, computer ...
New
GitHub - deadpixi/wasm-maze-generator: A simple WASM maze generator in Go.
A simple WASM maze generator in Go. Contribute to deadpixi/wa...
New
GitHub - audulus/rui: Experimental Rust UI library.
Experimental Rust UI library. Contribute to audulus/rui development by creating an a...
New
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial).
Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap.
I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy.
I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









