CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Experimental Nintendo Switch Emulator written in C#

To run this emulator, we recommend that your PC have at least 8GB of RAM; less than this amount can result in unpredictable behavior and may cause crashes or unacceptable performance…

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
New
New
AstonJ
Pretty incredible - and I think it gives a good glimpse of what the next gen (PS6 etc) will be able to pull off with ease: ...
New
New
First poster: bot
Microsoft hits back at claims its proposed purchase of Activision Blizzard could harm its rival Sony.
New
RobertRichards
Waste Racer It is a waste disposal game application. The game involves collecting roadside garbage and putting them inside a moving bin....
New
RobertRichards
FEI Equestriad World Tour This game is mainly developed to amuse horse racing lovers. What makes this game quite engaging is the realist...
New
AideedGameZ
I make a cafe relax game that is free and WebGL. The challenge is you need to earn as much as possible so you can pay your bills and rent.
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New