CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Capcom hack: Up to 350,000 people's information stolen

Up to 350,000 customers and staff could have had their information stolen in a ransomware attack.

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

First Post!

bot

bot

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

bot
A new item has been posted: This thread was posted automatically, if you feel it could be in a better category and are at Trust Level ...
New
alexws
We are going to launch a new business based on gaming industry. but no time to build the games from scratch. but we have a small team to ...
New
vct0g
What’s the Most Challenging and Time-Consuming Aspect of Game NPC Development?
New
RobertRichards
Grab your rod and weigh anchor, we’re setting sail for an island tour of the best fishing waters in the world. Are you ready for the rigo...
New
Ella
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?) I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the import...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Gameosophy
Hello Game Developers! Are you tired of starting from scratch on your game development projects? Look no further! At Gameosophy www.gam...
New
bozigame
Hello Friends. First of all, I am very happy to share my excitement with you. After months of hard work, I have released my first game. I...
New
fatpossum
Hey everyone, I’m 36 and just wanted to introduce myself. Years ago, I dabbled a bit with batch code and GB Studio. Around 2023, thanks t...
New
DeriLULZZ
Hi to everyone! i recently (not quite) started creating one game with an cool idea, for me at least. The idea is this: Frogger but in ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New