Piotr12
Erratum(?): Agile Web Development with Rails 7.2, Validation and Unit Testing (~page 92)
I have encountered different errors there, originating from the duplicated title.
Solution was to create a product with another title instead.
test "should create product" do
assert_difference("Product.count") do
part2_title = @product.title + " part2"
post products_url, params: { product: { description: @product.description, image_url: @product.image_url, price: @product.price, title: part2_title } }
end
assert_redirected_to product_url(Product.last)
end
Also - I have not seen the ‘The asset “MyString” is not present in
the asset pipeline.’ error at all.
Running on Rails 8.0.0.beta1 so maybe this is the reason (?)
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
page 20: … protoc command…
I had to additionally run the following go get commands in order to be able to compile protobuf code using go...
New
This test is broken right out of the box…
— FAIL: TestAgent (7.82s)
agent_test.go:77:
Error Trace: agent_test.go:77
agent_test.go:...
New
Some minor things in the paper edition that says “3 2020” on the title page verso, not mentioned in the book’s errata online:
p. 186 But...
New
Hi everyone!
There is an error on the page 71 in the book “Programming machine learning from coding to depp learning” P. Perrotta. You c...
New
Hi Jamis,
I think there’s an issue with a test on chapter 6. I own the ebook, version P1.0 Feb. 2019.
This test doesn’t pass for me:
...
New
Hi @venkats,
It has been mentioned in the description of ‘Supervisory Job’ title that 2 things as mentioned below result in the same eff...
New
The generated iex result below should list products instead of product for the metadata. (page 67)
iex> product = %Product{}
%Pento....
New
I found an issue in Chapter 7 regarding android:backgroundTint vs app:backgroundTint.
How to replicate:
load chapter-7 from zipfile i...
New
Hey there,
I’m enjoying this book and have learned a few things alredayd. However, in Chapter 4 I believe we are meant to see the “>...
New
Getting an error when installing the dependencies at the start of this chapter:
could not compile dependency :exla, "mix compile" failed...
New
Other popular topics
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









