Amzy31
CharleX WebOS ; Golang Cloud Operating System Solution
CharleX WebOS
CharleX WebOS makes the web feel like a desktop computer. It allows you to use windows, applications, storage, notes, and a terminal directly in your browser.
The project uses Golang to run the application shell and manage resources, creating a simple Golang Cloud Operating System. Users can easily move, minimize, and close windows.
Project Identity
Name: CharleX WebOS
Concept: Cloud Operating System with Golang
Runtime: Go + modern browser
Interface: Desktop-like
Core experience: Windows, applications, storage, notes, terminal
License
See the project license for sharing and editing rules.
Closing
CharleX WebOS aims to:
Make the web feel like a computer. Use Go for the core.
This idea connects everything in a browser-based experience.
Hosted at: https://charlex.ir
Popular General Dev topics
Split from a thread about Serverless architectures.
Serverless/cloud from Wikipedia:
Serverless computing is a cloud computing execut...
New
I had written an article about container sand-boxing.
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
Sandboxing containers
New
I had written an article about Migrate a K3S cluster storage from Rook to OpenEBS, with Velero
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
I had written an article about Using mcrouter and memcached as caching layer for Thanos Store
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
Blackblaze or Wasabi?
Or other providers with good pricing?
New
What are the benefits of using Linux hosting for small businesses? How does Linux hosting compare to other hosting solutions in terms of ...
New
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. How...
New
Hello
Do you use static code analysiss tool on your ci cd pipeline?
Which one do u use and what are the benefits for you
New
Hi,
We’re building EU-based CI runners with load-based billing at RunMyJob and I’d love to benchmark them against real-world CI setups. ...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Flutter web application and I’m currently learning more about deployment and server requirements. I’m cons...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11377)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown










