akinihsan
Help about publish administration dashboard site in kubernetes
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. However I can host the site using following port-forwarding command
kubectl -n kubernetes-dashboard port-forward svc/kubernetes-dashboard-kong-proxy 8443:443 --address 0.0.0.0
can you help me ?
apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
name: kubernetes-dashboard-ingress
namespace: kubernetes-dashboard
annotations:
kubernetes.io/ingress.class: “nginx”
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/backend-protocol: “HTTP”
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/ssl-redirect: “true” # Force redirect to HTTPS
spec:
tls:
- hosts:
- http://k8stest.mydomain.com
secretName: kubernetes-dashboard-tls
rules:
- host: k8stest.mydomain.com
http:
paths:- path: /
pathType: Prefix
backend:
service:
name: kubernetes-dashboard-kong-proxy
port:
number: 443
- path: /
Popular General Dev topics
Split from a thread about Serverless architectures.
Serverless/cloud from Wikipedia:
Serverless computing is a cloud computing execut...
New
I had written an article about Using mcrouter and memcached as caching layer for Thanos Store
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
What are the benefits of using Linux hosting for small businesses? How does Linux hosting compare to other hosting solutions in terms of ...
New
I had written an article about the Leaky Vessels on K3S.
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. How...
New
Hey everyone,
I’m a DevOps engineer and I noticed that most developers either don’t know DevOps or hate setting up CI/CD and Docker.
So...
New
Hi,
We’re building EU-based CI runners with load-based billing at RunMyJob and I’d love to benchmark them against real-world CI setups. ...
New
Curious how other teams are approaching this.
Building an AI app used to mean picking a model and writing product logic. Now it means al...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Flutter web application and I’m currently learning more about deployment and server requirements. I’m cons...
New
CharleX WebOS
CharleX WebOS makes the web feel like a desktop computer. It allows you to use windows, applications, storage, notes, an...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11415)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









