runmyjob
Benchmark your CI setup against ours (free extended trial)
Hi,
We’re building EU-based CI runners with load-based billing at RunMyJob and I’d love to benchmark them against real-world CI setups.
If anyone here wants to compare their current GitHub Actions / GitLab CI setup against ours - happy to extend the Business trial and add extra compute resources for proper testing if needed.
No migration or major setup work required - usually it’s just small runner config changes.
If interested, feel free to DM me or email:
bb@puzl.cloud
Would genuinely love to test against more real-world CI workloads.
-– Beslan
Popular General Dev topics
Split from a thread about Serverless architectures.
Serverless/cloud from Wikipedia:
Serverless computing is a cloud computing execut...
New
I had written an article about container sand-boxing.
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
Sandboxing containers
New
I had written an article about Migrate a K3S cluster storage from Rook to OpenEBS, with Velero
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
I had written an article about Using mcrouter and memcached as caching layer for Thanos Store
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
What are the benefits of using Linux hosting for small businesses? How does Linux hosting compare to other hosting solutions in terms of ...
New
I had written an article about the Leaky Vessels on K3S.
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. How...
New
Hey everyone,
I’m a DevOps engineer and I noticed that most developers either don’t know DevOps or hate setting up CI/CD and Docker.
So...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Flutter web application and I’m currently learning more about deployment and server requirements. I’m cons...
New
CharleX WebOS
CharleX WebOS makes the web feel like a desktop computer. It allows you to use windows, applications, storage, notes, an...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11369)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









