KnowledgeIsPower

KnowledgeIsPower

My new article about Leaky Vessels on K3S (exploit, remediation and prevention)

I had written an article about the Leaky Vessels on K3S.

Please give comment or feedback, thanks!

Most Liked

enzo

enzo

The article was so good, it was very informative, But I can’t add a comment on the blog.

KnowledgeIsPower

KnowledgeIsPower

Hello enzo,

Thanks for the feedback.

The comment system (Coral Project Talk) requires a simple registration (login with social logins)

  1. Click the load comment button

  2. Click the register button for first time use
    For registered users click the sign in button

  3. Choose the external user login system
    It supports Google
    For GitHub/GitLab, select the other social logins
    The Coral product has a bug for this small window, you should be able to scroll down to see the other item for other social logins

  4. For other social logins, resize this window (this part is from Auth0)
    and you should see GitHub or GitLab social login

It is a bit complicated because I wanted authenticated user to comment (or delete their own comment because of GDPR). Also the Coral Talk comment system could integrate with external systems for spam checking or harmful messages.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

KnowledgeIsPower
I had written an article about container sand-boxing. Please give comments or feedback, thanks! Sandboxing containers
New
KnowledgeIsPower
I had written an article about Migrate a K3S cluster storage from Rook to OpenEBS, with Velero Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
New
avinashmeena
What are the benefits of using Linux hosting for small businesses? How does Linux hosting compare to other hosting solutions in terms of ...
New
KnowledgeIsPower
I had written an article about the Leaky Vessels on K3S. Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
akinihsan
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. How...
New
runmyjob
Hi, We’re building EU-based CI runners with load-based billing at RunMyJob and I’d love to benchmark them against real-world CI setups. ...
New
createos
Curious how other teams are approaching this. Building an AI app used to mean picking a model and writing product logic. Now it means al...
New
anilyadav
Hi everyone, I’m working on a Flutter web application and I’m currently learning more about deployment and server requirements. I’m cons...
New
Amzy31
CharleX WebOS CharleX WebOS makes the web feel like a desktop computer. It allows you to use windows, applications, storage, notes, an...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New