KnowledgeIsPower
Which object storage provider would you recommened?
Blackblaze or Wasabi?
Or other providers with good pricing?
Popular General Dev topics
I had written an article about container sand-boxing.
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
Sandboxing containers
New
I had written an article about Migrate a K3S cluster storage from Rook to OpenEBS, with Velero
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
Blackblaze or Wasabi?
Or other providers with good pricing?
New
I had written an article about the Leaky Vessels on K3S.
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. How...
New
Hello
Do you use static code analysiss tool on your ci cd pipeline?
Which one do u use and what are the benefits for you
New
Hey everyone,
I’m a DevOps engineer and I noticed that most developers either don’t know DevOps or hate setting up CI/CD and Docker.
So...
New
Hi,
We’re building EU-based CI runners with load-based billing at RunMyJob and I’d love to benchmark them against real-world CI setups. ...
New
Curious how other teams are approaching this.
Building an AI app used to mean picking a model and writing product logic. Now it means al...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Flutter web application and I’m currently learning more about deployment and server requirements. I’m cons...
New
Other popular topics
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11415)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









