KnowledgeIsPower
Using mcrouter and memcached as caching layer for Thanos Store
I had written an article about Using mcrouter and memcached as caching layer for Thanos Store
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
Popular General Dev topics
Split from a thread about Serverless architectures.
Serverless/cloud from Wikipedia:
Serverless computing is a cloud computing execut...
New
I had written an article about container sand-boxing.
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
Sandboxing containers
New
I had written an article about Using mcrouter and memcached as caching layer for Thanos Store
Please give comment or feedback, thanks!
New
Blackblaze or Wasabi?
Or other providers with good pricing?
New
What are the benefits of using Linux hosting for small businesses? How does Linux hosting compare to other hosting solutions in terms of ...
New
I am trying to use following kubernetes ingress service to host dashboard in the server. it doesnt host the administration dashboard. How...
New
Hello
Do you use static code analysiss tool on your ci cd pipeline?
Which one do u use and what are the benefits for you
New
Curious how other teams are approaching this.
Building an AI app used to mean picking a model and writing product logic. Now it means al...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Flutter web application and I’m currently learning more about deployment and server requirements. I’m cons...
New
CharleX WebOS
CharleX WebOS makes the web feel like a desktop computer. It allows you to use windows, applications, storage, notes, an...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11411)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









