CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple's Siri revamp reportedly delayed... again | TechCrunch

While the new Siri was expected to launch with the upcoming iOS 26.4 update in March, now, the changes are expected to roll out more slowly over time, reportedly postponing some features until the May iOS update, or even until the release of iOS 27 in September.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The iPhone 12 announcement might be right around the corner. Tech experts predict Apple will reveal this new line of mobile devices durin...
New
New
First poster: Maartz
An Ode to Apple’s Hide My Email. Apple’s Hide My Email feature is one of the most under-rated privacy launches of the past year, and her...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
In this post, I’m going to stick with running standard Nix binaries and not use any additional tools (although there are two shell script...
New
First poster: bot
Users of some models of iPhone, iPad and Mac are being urged to run “important” security update.
New
First poster: bot
VMware Fusion 13 Now Available With Native Support for Apple Silicon Macs. VMware today announced the launch of Fusion 13, the latest ma...
New
CommunityNews
A simple alternative to homebrew for installing binary packages on MacOS written in Go. - crhuber/kelp
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New