CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple's Nov. 10 event: What to expect and how to watch

The iPhone 12 series was just announced in October, but that’s not stopping Apple from having an event that’s expected to be a reveal for Silicon-powered Macs.

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/apples-nov-10-event-what-to-expect-and-how-to-watch/#ftag=RSS56d97e7

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
A few weeks ago, we’ve seen Apple announce their newest iPhone 13 series devices, a set of phones being powered by the newest Apple A15 S...
New
First poster: bot
The Apple-Dell deal that could have changed history. It’s been 10 years since the death of Steve Jobs. Michael Dell shares his memories ...
New
New
First poster: bot
Get root on macOS 12.3.1: proof-of-concepts for Linus Henze’s CoreTrust and DriverKit bugs (CVE-2022-26766, CVE-2022-26763). Here are tw...
New
First poster: AstonJ
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
New
New
First poster: bot
Steve Jobs negotiates Apple’s deal with Microsoft. Greg, Here is a review of the terms we last discussed, as well as some issues I have ...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - koekeishiya/yabai: A tiling window manager for macOS based on binary space partitioning. A tiling window manager for macOS base...
New
First poster: bot
FUSE-T. Abstract FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension. ...
New
First poster: bot
Report: Apple to Move a Part of its Embedded Cores to RISC-V, Stepping Away from Arm ISA. According to Dylan Patel of SemiAnalysis sourc...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New