CommunityNews
Apple CEO Tim Cook engineered a secret $275 billion deal with China
Apple invested heavily in Chinese tech to prevent hostile regulations.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
dimitarvp
Anyone surprised? Money is the most universal language.
4
iPaul
Not really, and I’m sure that, in China, Apple will respect any spy over the user rule imposed by the Party.
2
Popular Macos topics
Engineers at Cloudflare and Apple say they’ve developed a new internet protocol that will shore up one of the biggest holes in internet ...
New
New
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one:
pip in...
New
New “Report a Problem” link on product pages - News - Apple Developer.
The App Store provides a safe and trusted place to discover apps ...
New
Project supports persistent storage, reduced CPU usage, and other neat tricks.
New
Steve Jobs negotiates Apple’s deal with Microsoft.
Greg, Here is a review of the terms we last discussed, as well as some issues I have ...
New
Process injection: breaking all macOS security layers with a single vulnerability.
If you have created a new macOS app with Xcode 13.2, ...
New
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework.
Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
The UK competition watchdog launches a market investigation into cloud gaming and mobile browsers.
New
On September 10th, Apple held its 2025 Fall Event, unveiling the iPhone 17 lineup alongside a brand-new product category—iPhone Air. Amon...
New
Other popular topics
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









