CommunityNews

CommunityNews

macOS 27 requires Apple Silicon, as Apple draws down the Intel Mac era

You’ll need an M1 or better to run the next release of macOS.

Read in full here:

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2026/06/macos-27-requires-apple-silicon-as-apple-draws-down-the-intel-mac-era/

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one: pip in...
New
First poster: Maartz
An Ode to Apple’s Hide My Email. Apple’s Hide My Email feature is one of the most under-rated privacy launches of the past year, and her...
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s macOS Ventura | 7 New Security Changes to Be Aware Of. With macOS 13, Apple have made some bold and potentially disruptive chang...
New
New
New
CommunityNews
It only took 50 years, but there’s finally a replacement that’s safer and easier to use.
New
First poster: bot
Apple Says iPhone Usage Data Is Anonymous. New Tests Say: Not True. Your iPhone’s analytics data includes an ID number tied to your name...
New
CommunityNews
Coding Intelligence New Features Claude in Xcode is now available in the Intelligence settings panel, allowing users to seamlessly add t...
New
CommunityNews
On September 10th, Apple held its 2025 Fall Event, unveiling the iPhone 17 lineup alongside a brand-new product category—iPhone Air. Amon...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New