CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Millions of iCloud users could claim share of £3bn after Apple case given UK green light

Apple rejected the suggestion its practices are anti-competitive, saying many customers rely on third-party alternatives.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
About Apple threat notifications and protecting against state-sponsored attacks. Apple threat notifications are designed to inform and a...
New
New
CommunityNews
Why Apple’s New M1 Chips Are Essential for Rapid iOS Development. When looking for ways to help our iOS developers become more productiv...
New
First poster: bot
Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses. Thousands of small businesses in the Apple Business Essentials beta report...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Users of some models of iPhone, iPad and Mac are being urged to run “important” security update.
New
First poster: bot
FUSE-T. Abstract FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension. ...
New
First poster: bot
Apple reportedly wants to turn the iPad into a smart display with a new dock. Apple could reveal an iPad docking accessory next year.
New
First poster: bot
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework. Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New