CommunityNews
The coolest use for the Vision Pro
One day there will hopefully be a house on this land
Over the last year, I admittedly haven’t used my Vision Pro a ton, but fairly recently I discovered a super handy use that it’s absolutely incredible at, provided you have the right tools.
After years of apartment life my girlfriend and I have recently begun the process of building our (first! exciting!) home, which is an absolute whirlwind of choices and decisions. Maybe it’s where we’re both programmers, but particularly for me, my software-oriented brain feels almost incompatible with this world of designing a home (she’s the main one keeping this project moving forward).
Read in full here:
Popular Macos topics
New
New
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one:
pip in...
New
A few weeks ago, we’ve seen Apple announce their newest iPhone 13 series devices, a set of phones being powered by the newest Apple A15 S...
New
Apple’s Private Relay can cause the system to ignore firewall rules - Blog | Mullvad VPN.
Apple’s Private Relay (Beta) feature calls hom...
New
Apple’s Director of Machine Learning Resigns Due to Return to Office Work.
Apple’s director of machine learning, Ian Goodfellow, has res...
New
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
New
Apple intros “extreme” optional protection against the scourge of mercenary spyware.
New
The new Mac Pro chip could double or quadruple the power of the M2 Max.
Apple’s expected to launch the new Mac Pro next year.
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









