CommunityNews

CommunityNews

CodeEdit: Building a free, open-source code editor for macOS

GitHub - CodeEditApp/CodeEdit: CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source, free forever…
CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source, free forever. - GitHub - CodeEditApp/CodeEdit: CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source…

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Most Liked

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

Nah, I prefer to just learn NeoVim. :slight_smile:

I am absolutely done with OS-specific software. No excuse for that in 2022.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Could be one worth watching :smiley:

Maartz

Maartz

Looks really nice yeah!

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The Apple-Dell deal that could have changed history. It’s been 10 years since the death of Steve Jobs. Michael Dell shares his memories ...
New
First poster: bot
Google ‘colluded’ with Facebook to bypass Apple privacy. Amended Texas complaint alleges backroom efforts to maintain ad dominance and m...
New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
An app developer’s lawsuit over App Store rejections, scams and fraud has ended in a settlement agreement after court filings show a requ...
New
CommunityNews
It only took 50 years, but there’s finally a replacement that’s safer and easier to use.
New
First poster: bot
Apple Says iPhone Usage Data Is Anonymous. New Tests Say: Not True. Your iPhone’s analytics data includes an ID number tied to your name...
New
CommunityNews
A simple alternative to homebrew for installing binary packages on MacOS written in Go. - crhuber/kelp
New
CommunityNews
Decentralized inference on hardware-verified Apple Silicon. End-to-end encrypted. The node operator never sees your data. OpenAI-compatib...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New