CommunityNews
Apple launches Lockdown Mode to block spyware attacks on at-risk users
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
iPaul
I don’t see myself enabling it, but I may enable it on my mother’s iPhone, she tends to click on any link she receives
.
When I want to not be disturbed I use the Focus setting.
2
iPaul
To switch it on/off you go to Settings and do it manually. But you can also enable it between certain hours and it will be automatic. On my iPad it is always on, on my iPhone it is on during the night and my working hours.
1
iPaul
No idea, I only use it for notifications.
1
Popular Macos topics
The iPhone 12 series was just announced in October, but that’s not stopping Apple from having an event that’s expected to be a reveal for...
New
Engineers at Cloudflare and Apple say they’ve developed a new internet protocol that will shore up one of the biggest holes in internet ...
New
About Apple threat notifications and protecting against state-sponsored attacks.
Apple threat notifications are designed to inform and a...
New
Project supports persistent storage, reduced CPU usage, and other neat tricks.
New
Apple intros “extreme” optional protection against the scourge of mercenary spyware.
New
Improved live sports streaming functionality headlines a modest set of changes.
New
Widening gap between supported and unsupported hardware makes things tricky.
New
Google’s decision to block the Truth Social app’s launch on the Play Store over content moderation issues raises the question as to why A...
New
Apple reportedly wants to turn the iPad into a smart display with a new dock.
Apple could reveal an iPad docking accessory next year.
New
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework.
Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









