CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses

Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses.
Thousands of small businesses in the Apple Business Essentials beta reported significant time savings and renewed ability to focus on their mission.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one: pip in...
New
First poster: bot
Google ‘colluded’ with Facebook to bypass Apple privacy. Amended Texas complaint alleges backroom efforts to maintain ad dominance and m...
New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Tony Fadell says the virtual reality world risks damaging human interaction and creating toxicity.
New
New
First poster: iPaul
Hardening macOS. Quick and easy guide for securing macOS systems, for both laymen and security enthusiasts. Last updated for Monterey (1...
New
First poster: bot
Steve Jobs negotiates Apple’s deal with Microsoft. Greg, Here is a review of the terms we last discussed, as well as some issues I have ...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New