CommunityNews
Why Become a TypeScript Fan?
In this article, I will discuss my journey from being an anti-TypeScript developer to a developer who now couldn’t think of going back to the plain JavaScript world. Maybe my thoughts can help someone who is in the same boat as I was in a few years back…
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
New
ReScript, née BuckleScript, is a state-of-the-art compiler that used to target OCaml (and Reason), but is fast moving away from its paren...
New
Choosing a language to replace Javascript (and why it’s F#).
This is an opinion piece. YMMV
Once in a while, I start a side project who...
New
This guide is intended to cover everything you need to know about creating, manipulating and comparing strings in JavaScript.
Extra tips...
New
VanillaJS v. jQuery v. hyperscript
Below are comparisons of how to implement various common UI patterns in vanilla javascript, jQuery an...
New
JavaScript has come a long way since I knew it as the “D” in DHTML. For anyone like me, who’s been reluctant to use the latest syntax tha...
New
ES2021 features list as approved by the Ecma General Assembly
Logical Assignment Operators (&&= |
Numeric Separators (1_000)
...
New
I had the chance to toy around with Deno recently. And with “toy around” I mean dissecting it into little pieces and see how the sausage ...
New
It’s rare to see a web app that doesn’t use XMLHttpRequest (or fetch, the new API with comparable capability). XMLHttpRequest (which we c...
New
A new article showcasing some of Oban, and Oban Pro’s, distinct agentic workflow abilities.
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









