Rainer

Rainer

What nerdy new thing did you get?

We already have a Thread about new Hardware here:

But what about all the other nerdy things? :wink:
Did you get any new cool gadgets? Post it here :slight_smile:

For our Team, we printed some teamugs, each one featuring logos of technology we want to use, but for some reason got forbidden by our company.

My mug got the Erlang logo on the front, and RabbitMQ on the back.
Another one has gRPC on the front, and Kubernetes on the back.

Looking forward to using it in the office after the pandemic is over :stuck_out_tongue:

Most Liked

Rainer

Rainer

Just arrived: Cherry G80-3000N :slight_smile:

Hallski

Hallski

That’s awesome!

My favorite programming-mug (despite not having programmed in Erlang since a course at university) that I got from my dad somewhere around 1995-2000 is an Erlang mug as well. I’ve been using it every day for this years Advent of Code in Elixir.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Looks good Rainer! How much was it?

I was going to get the Keychron Q1 Knob Keyboard but couldn’t wait any longer and ended up getting a new Apple KB:

Where Next?

Popular Community topics Top

AstonJ
I’ve just discovered that @asgartech is a writer! And a pretty good one at that - according to his goodreads reviews - and that got me wo...
New
AstonJ
Whether related to dev/tech or not :upside_down_face:
New
jaeyson
Where should a Junior Elixir Dev focused first? what projects should I create? my current work has nothing to do with specifically Elixir...
New
AstonJ
Are you reading any non-programming related books, if so what, and what did you think of them?
New
AntonRich
I like learning languages, but since learning English (which of course I can improve) I didn’t know which one I want to learn first. I’m ...
New
jaeyson
I’m wondering how you journal or keep track with your learning. I myself using diary (just timestamp and quick summary on what I did), bu...
New
First poster: bot
Abstract U.S. government concerns about great disparities in housing conditions are at least 100 years old. For the first 50 years of thi...
New
Margaret
You can now get the ebook version of Bruce Tate’s @redrapids new book, Currently Away, which is the story of how he and Maggie Tate took ...
New
TomMahon
In 1984, when I wrote CHARGED BODIES, my history of the creation of Silicon Valley, the Mac promised to be “the computer for the rest of ...
New
TomMahon
Dick Steinheimer, “Stein” as he refers to himself, shares a small office space near the Bayshore Freeway now. His aren’t the habits of to...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New