AstonJ
We're giving away TEN copies of Programming Phoenix LiveView on the Elixir Forum!
Just in case you miss it ![]()
Most Liked
gflashner
Nice ![]()
1
peterchancc
Thanks for the reminder! I want to join and win a copy. ![]()
1
Popular General Dev topics
Get 50% off the following PragProg titles and learn everything there is to know about the ways people and programs can interact. Enter co...
New
The Pragmatic Bookshelf is having another crazy 50% off sale April 27 to May 6.
Enter coupon code FirstImpressions2021 at checkout to sa...
New
Cross posting this from the Elixir Forum - bargain for all the books you get :023:
I already had most of them but bought it to help Pr...
New
Manning just sent me details of their Countdown sale:
We’ve launched the drive for the Countdown to 2023 December sale, and for those w...
New
Humble Bundle: Functional Programming just went up. If you’re even tangentially interested in the discipline, this is an incredible value...
New
We’re supporting Starlight, which helps entertain and distract scared and lonely kids. Please give what you can (even if you already own ...
New
Drawn from interviews with the people who made it happen, written by two veteran computer writers who were there from the start and rubbe...
New
Just in case you miss it :wink:
New
The 40th Anniversary edition of CHARGED BODIES, my award-winning, non-fiction book about the creation of Silicon Valley, is 50% off until...
New
This Labor Day, Manning is running one of its biggest sales of the year.
Labor Day Sale!
This Labor Day, Manning is running one...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Latest in Programming Phoenix LiveView
Latest in Elixir
Latest in Phoenix
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11387)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









