CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Refactoring Clojure (1)

Refactoring some Clojure code that implements an order-1 word-level Markov text generator.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Docker. Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives… ...
New
First poster: bot
nim-lang/Nim. Nim is a statically typed compiled systems programming language. It combines successful concepts from mature languages lik...
New
First poster: bot
Typing is Hard Type Checking and Type Inference Common terms Completeness Soundness Decidability Hindley-Milner Type System Dependent t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Pocketlang is a small (~3000 semicolons) and fast functional language written in C. It’s syntactically similar to Ruby and it can be lear...
New
First poster: bot
In recent months I use Go for the implementation of Proof of Concept in my leisure time, partly to study of Go programming language itsel...
/go
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - redneckbeard/thanos: Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Contribute to redneckbeard/t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Ruby 3.1’s incompatible changes to its YAML module (Psych 4). Ruby made its YAML interpreter more secure by default at the cost of backw...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - codic12/worm: A dynamic, tag-based window manager written in Nim. A dynamic, tag-based window manager written in Nim - GitHub -...
New
First poster: bot
crubit/design.md at main · google/crubit. Contribute to google/crubit development by creating an account on GitHub.
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New