CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Some CUDA programming fun with Julia

Triangle frenzy.
Suppose we want to draw a batch of images, where each image is made up of randomly positioned and colored triangles, that are blending. It will look like this:

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Metaprogramming in Nim #1 Introduction. In this video i will show you and teach you about Nim’s Metaprogramming features/capabilities. E...
New
CommunityNews
Today, we, the Tokio team, are announcing the initial release of Tokio Console (Github), enabling Rust developers to gain deeper insight ...
New
First poster: bot
TLDR; the future of ML is Julia. If you are looking for a quick answer, there you have it. If you want the well reasoned explanation, sti...
New
First poster: mafinar
8 Reasons why Clojure is a better Java than Java. Clojure is better than Java at its own game. Using code examples, we dive into what ma...
New
CommunityNews
Letting Go of Random. In a recent post I shared some thoughts about art and included a few, somewhat tongue-in-cheek comments about the ...
/go
New
CommunityNews
The History of Franz and Lisp. In 1984, while a graduate student in mathematics and in the relatively new Computer Science Department at...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - pintariching/rustle: Svelte compiler rewritten in Rust. Svelte compiler rewritten in Rust. Contribute to pintariching/rustle de...
New
New
First poster: andrea
We are excited to announce the public preview of the brand-new PostgreSQL extension for Visual Studio Code (VS Code), designed to simplif...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New