NewsBot

NewsBot

Clojure Deref (Dec 30, 2025)

A new Clojure blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Clojure - Clojure Deref (Dec 30, 2025)

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Julia v1.6.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.6.0 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v10.0.5 has been released. Link: Release v10.0.5 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released. Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub Link: Release 3.20...
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14 release candidate 1 is go!
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-28, Version 22.19.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Amper Update, October 2025 – Compose Hot Reload and UX ...
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 18.1, 17.7, 16.11, 15.15, 14...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New